This quick 15 minute bacteria for water quality testing is the fastest and easiest way to test water for bacteria. This easy to use dip and read test strip detects E.coli, species of Salmonella, Shigella, Enterobacter, Klebsiella and many other coliform and non-coliform bacteria.
- Bacterial contamination can happen easily and quickly
- Quick 15 Minute Bacteria Test for water quality testing is the fastest, easiest way to test for bacteria in water
- This bacteria test is a useful initial screening test
- This bacteria test can provide reliable on site results in only 15 minutes, which can be used for pools, spas, lakes, rivers and streams
- Detects coliform and non-coliform bacteria at 10 cfu/ml.
To test drinking & potable water for coliform bacteria at a greater sensitivity, we recommend Simplexhealth Bacteria test with E.coli detection, Simplexhealth Bacteria Test or Watersafe Bacteria Test.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including pools & spas, lakes, rivers, streams, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds as well as rain water; also suitable for class room demonstrations
Contains: 2 test strips (lateral flow strip)
Detects: Coliform and Non-Coliform Bacteria at 10 cfu/ml
(cfu = colony forming units; cfu/mL = colony-forming units per milliliter)
Result displayed as: present (positive)/absent (negative)
Total Test Time: 15 Minutes
Make sure you read the instructions fully before starting tests.
Please note: that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument. Store in a cool, dry place (below 32°C) and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.