This mini multi-purpose water testing kit tests for 5 different elements: nitrate, nitrite, total hardness, total alkalinity and pH in one test strip.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Fast and accurate results
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Accurate test results for each element are achieved less than one minute
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required
Suitable for: fresh water, aquariums, aquacultures, ponds, drinking water, lakes and streams as well as rain water
Contains: 25 test strips, each testing for each of the listed elements
Total Test Time: approx. 1 minute 30 seconds
- pH (read first): 5.5, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.5
- Total Alkalinity (read second): 0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 300, 720 ppm (mg/l)
- Total Hardness (read third): 0, 25, 75, 150, 300, 1,000 ppm (mg/l)
- Nitrite (read fourth): 0, 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10, 20 ppm (mg/l)
- Nitrate (read fifth): 0, 20, 40, 80, 160, 200 ppm (mg/l)
How to use:
- Dip one test strip into water for two seconds.
- Remove the strip and shake once to remove excess water.
- Wait 25 seconds and compare your pH, alkalinity and hardness results with the chart on the bottle. After a minute, compare your nitrite and nitrate results.
Not sure which is the right water testing kit for you? Click here to compare our range of multi-pack options.
Please note: that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. It provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument. Store in a cool, dry (below 32°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. Do not touch test pad and do not consume water which has been tested.
Made in USA